- Complete current enrollment application
- Complete DSS 2900 Form
- Complete USDA Meal Application (even if you think that you may not qualify, our agreement with the Department of Health and nutrition requires that we have an application on file for each child) Weekly meal rates will be charged if we do not have an application on file for your child
- Signed Financial Agreement
- Provide a copy of child’s Birth Certificate
- Provide copy of child’s Social Security Card
- Current Immunization Health Record
- First week’s tuition (please include registration fee with this payment)*due prior to child’s first day of class
- Provide a 4-digit code for each parent to drop off and pick up child.
What To Do?
1. Download the Forms and Documents for Enrollment for the 2017-2018 school year. Enrollment application and DSS 2900 Form must be obtained through the school.
2. Attach a check or money order to the application for your non-refundable enrollment fee payable to New Life Christian Academy.
3. Once your application and enrollment fee has been received, (along with ALL necessary supporting documents) you will provide your four digit codes for electronic access to daily check your child in and out of the building.
4. Return the following documents (copied) to New Life Christian Academy within one week of your child’s first day of attendance:
Copyright 2014. New Life Christian Fellowship Church. Designed and managed by emanuelbrowndesign.com. All rights reserved.